Friday, July 31, 2009

Les Mills BodyPump 72 Filming

Disclaimer: Posting the pictures is solely for the purpose of promoting Les Mills programs by keeping people who couldn't make it to the filmings updated and interested. I get absolutely nothing in return and don't bother to make comments about why I was allowed to take photos. As you can see cameras were not allowed so the pictures of the following articles were all taken at the end of the filmings when the filming camera was not operating.


BP72 features some wicked tunes with a strong team presenting.

Pic with Mrs. O, one of the nicest people I've met!

Glen the man. Thanks for the constant encouragement bro.

Matty Pimp Diddy T! The guy who made Sunday no longer my rest day. Always a pleasure to see him around.

Emma, one of my fav! I learn something new every Saturday in her regular pump class. My very first BC session was with her too! It goes way back! Love her smiles always :)

3 Comments:

Blogger KateJ said...

PJ thanks so much for the update its greatly appreciated. Really wish I could have been there with you all. I will be back for sure!! Give Matty T a big hug from me, still miss him over here. Tell him the lemoncillo is in the freeer ready and waiting for him!!
Take care xx

9:09 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

Thanks for your comment Kate, hope to see you here again! what is lemoncillo by the way? :)

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just ask Matt when you next see him... he might pull a face as he will remember the headache afterwards!!
Have fun !!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home