Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The other side of the window


This is a photoshot from the hotel room I stayed at in Singapore. I was waiting to step into the world on the other side of the window after the lawsuit was over.

However at this moment, I am still being left here; the darkness erodes and the rotten air penetrates through my skin... But nothing matters anymore. Because I know when I close my eyes, I can see the ideal world that we all imagined it to be. It's a world that values such as trust and justice wouldn't be dispensed. People would advocate the truth and the good, but not lies and the evil. We would always face the truth, and would never turn away from it.

Life is what I lost, and life is what I will never get back. I know it's crazy not to be crazy after going through the 5 years torture, but there's a reason why I am still standing here. I need to make the best use of what's left in me to warn the world, so no more victims will have to go through what happened to me.

As time goes by, I am getting closer to the goal.

5 Comments:

Blogger Agost said...

those buildings! this must be an awesome place to visit.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Helen said...

PJ I really admire your strength and your fighting spirit. Thanks for being who you are. xoxo Helen

10:29 PM  
Anonymous James said...

PJ you are more than a fitness legend, you are a true fighter and I admire your courage against the dirty big players :)
I can't stop ,but wonder if it's because you're a New Zealand citizen investing in Singapore...??

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Liz Litsuko said...

Mmm...your mind is a powerful tool and you’re a strong steadfast intelligent man PJ..U never know, the world might turn out to be even better than you imagined on that other side of the window someday when you least expect!
Just don’t give up on life ~ tough as nails PJ! Hard as a rock!
You have good intentions, your goal will be achieved :D
Take care ~ big squeeze to you! =)

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Regina said...

PJ,

It's warm outside, i think both of us would enjoy sunshine out there.

I'm thinking to visit New Zealand this year. Any suggestions?

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home