Thursday, July 31, 2008

BodyJam 47 Filming








BodyJam ain't sex but will certainly get some people high... :) Jammers just couldn't wait for this big day, they had their best outfit ready... with the matching makeup on most of the ladies...

It's Dance4Life time again - when the fitness magic meets charity it breaks all boundaries and brings new meanings to the class.

Awesome job by the team - Gandalf who never fails with cracking jokes came up with another great release... Carla's smiles lightened up the stage, Ginny looked gorgeous (as usual!), the Swedish guest nailed a hard-to-cue block and Rachael won the best of the best :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish i could b there ....

12:00 PM  
Blogger Vladi said...

"Swedish guest" is Scandinavian BodyJam-Master-trainer - Åsa Fornander - web home of Åsa. Her name can be prenounced as "Ooh-sa".

Very nice pics, thanks for updating us. I agree with Ellie, wish I was there too.

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol not marketing material photos I'm sure.... :p

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jammers look so laxed...

5:48 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

ellie, hope you will make it someday :)

vladi, thanks for the info! Asa was awesome, I heard people calling her awesome

anonymous this is the best I could get... :(

anonymous, Jammer are having fun :)

2:33 AM  
Blogger Fredrik said...

Cool to see Åsa there! I knew she was heading down there for the filmings. Too bad she wasn't there in May, would have been cool. :)

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,PJ.
How do you do? I am Japanese.
In August I went to Auckland(Les Mills),and I looked at you on the stage(with Rach).You seemed happy!
Then I was glad to see G!

May I ask you a question?
I wish I could join Ginny's class. Where am I able to see her?
Is she G' wife?

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home